Grab Healthy Benefits with Hessonite -Gemtre
Hessonite is basically a honey-coloured. Its chemical component is calcium Aluminium Silicatewhich has an important place in the Hindu scriptures. This stone is ruled by the ‘Rahu’. Hessonite was named from a Greek word 'Hesson' which means‘inferior'. It is named in such a way because 'Rahu' in Western Astrology, is a malefic planet. This gemstone gives a rating from 7 to 7.5 on the Mohs scale of hardness. It is known as ‘Gomed’ in Hindi.
Hessonite is known for its characteristic honey-yellow to brown-red 'cinnamon' colour though it can occur in other colours as well. It is referred to as the 'cinnamon stone' or the 'kaneel stone' in reference to its distinct colour.
The well-known deposits of Hessonite are sourced mainly from Sri Lanka, Africa and India but it is also mined from various other localities including Brazil, Canada, Madagascar, Myanmar (Burma), Tanzania and California.
Who should wear Hessonite.?
Any individual can wear the gemstone only during Rahu periods in their particular birth chart and not life-long. The native who are born in the month of January should wear this. Hessonite is considered to be their birthstone. And it is auspicious for them as this gemstone brings success and wealth in their life. The Taurus can also wear Hessonite.
As Rahu is regarded as a planet which gets influence by the Karma of its native. Hence, it shows positive or negative characteristics according to the Karma or doings of the native.
Why one should wear Hessonite.?
A native who does well/good karma during the existence of Rahu in their horoscope will be rewarded with health, wealth, success and hence gains a happy life. If a person does bad karma during their Rahu period, they would experience negative vibes, instability, bad health and evil spirit.
It mainly follows, “KARMA will RETURN you back.”
Benefits of Hessonite/Gomed:
1. It protects the wearer from negative energy.
2. It calms the mind and relieves from depression and improves mental health.
3. It boosts concentration and helps to focus.
4. It helps in healing as it heals diseases like leprosy, allergies, infections, palpitations of the heart and also controls blood pressure.
5. It also brings peace in marital life.
6. It protects the wearer from an evil spirit.
How should one wear Gomed.?
· The wearer should wear it as a ring or a pendant in silver metal.
· The stone should touch your skin.
· It should be worn on the Middle finger of the Right hand.
· It should be worn on Saturday evening during Krishna Paksha at sunset.
· Before wearing it, place the Gomed in a metal bowl and add Ganga Jal, Tulsi leaves, Cow’s milk, Honey and Ghee one by one.
· Let it remain for 5-10 min in the metal bowl.
· Chant mantra “Om BhraamBhreemBhroom Sah RahveyNamah”
Gemtre, we have a speciality in selling astrological gemstones. Each bit of Hessonite/Gomed stone marketed by us is tried in a Government Testing Lab. Every gemstone is sold alongside a Certification that incorporates distinctions like shape, cut, measurements, weight and name of the gemstone. We only sell Lab affirmed Gemstones marked by GJEPC, IDGL, IGI.
We provide Hessonite/Gomed at the possible lowest price of 165/-.
We wish our gemstone brings positive effects in your life.
#hessonite #gomed #gemstones #stones #hessonitestone #freeastrological #advice #gemological #consultation #govermentapproved #labtesting #certifiedgemstones #gjepc #idgl #igi #gemtre #delhi #karolbagh