15 ML Per Bottle
The throat chakra is the fifth of seven chakras. This chakra is the centre of communication, self-expression and creativity through speech, singing, writing and art.
This chakra represents a space that accommodates the other elements, when the lower chakras are balanced and the heart chakra open, we can find more balance and ease in our lives. Via the throat sound is expressed and is not only heard with our ears but the vibrations can also be felt in our bodies.
The throat chakra in sanskrit is known as Vishuddha which means which means ‘purification’.
Color: Bright Blue
Throat chakra location: At the throat level.
Body parts effected: The throat chakra corresponds with the pharyngeal and brachial plexi and is connected to the mouth, jaw, tongue and pharynx. The gland associated with this chakra is the thyroid which regulates metabolic processes including growth and energy expenditure.
Balanced characteristics of the throat chakra
- Being able to share the truth as it is experienced
- Clear and effective communication
- Being able to listen and empathise
- Expression with creativity
- Able to find the balance of breath more easily (even inhale & exhale)
- Realise your life’s purpose
Imbalanced throat chakra and its effects
When the throat chakra is blocked or out of balance you may experience:
- When in excess, speaking too much or inappropriately.
- Inability to listen
- Fear of speaking, talking with a quiet and weak voice.
- Difficulty expressing feelings
- Often unable to share the truth
- Problems associated with the neck area including sore throats and colds.
Throat Chakra Essential Oil
For extrnal use only.
Dilute before using keep out of reach of children.
Avoiad contact with eyes. check allergies. Pregnant, nursing or under medical care consult your doctor before use.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.
This product is non-refundable or returnable