Amethyst and Iolite instead of Blue Sapphire -Gemtre
Before going into this, let’s see regarding gems.
The gem is nothing but a mineral beneath the earth’s surface, a mineral or a group of minerals which form a hard substance as a rock known to be in crystalline form is defined to be the raw material of gem. This is mined and then processed to be marketed as a gem or to be used as jewellery. These crystalline forms develop their special and unique characteristics performing their own benefiting properties to the ones who wear them.
Although, in gemology, it is believed that a particular stone worn by a particular ascendant according to their birth chart can provide them with even more benefits than regular.
Here, we see the blue sapphire and its substitutes.
Blue Sapphire is known as King of all Blue Stones. It is a source for inspiration of humanity. It is one of the precious gemstones along with Diamond, Ruby and Emerald. This royal sapphire with its amazing deep blue colour occupies a unique role. Its indestructible nature is the main reason for its enigmatic importance. The ruling God of Neelam is Saturn. Blue sapphire is a stone associated with deep spirituality and devotion, Neelam is thought to bring peace and contentment to one's soul, as well as trust in fulfilling his or her destiny.
But it is believed that Neelam is an effective gemstone which has two extreme effects. Either it is highly beneficial to its wearer or it would cause harm to its user so much that the user may discontinue its use immediately. If Saturn is weak in your birth chart, it may test your patience and endurance. But if you are blessed with a powerful Saturn then, success, fame, good luck would be around you all the time. Consult your astrologer before wearing Blue Sapphire.
As it is well-known that, Blue Sapphire is expensive and it has a few other effects which may be toxic for you, you can prefer wearing these substitutes instead of Blue Sapphire.
1. Amethyst: Amethyst is a popular purple gemstone. It is a variety of quartz and its colour is the special characteristic which makes it look bright and bold. Amethyst carries calming and serene energy that will help you unwind and relax. It soothes the body, reducing anxious nerves and restlessness. Amethyst is an excellent crystal to use when you feel jittery or wound up. It will ease your muscles and instantly help you feel more relaxed and peaceful. You can simply hold an amethyst tumbled stone in your hand to get this effect, or you can sit next to a large amethyst geode. It is the natural stress reliever that brings protection and spiritual growth to its wearer. It is very helpful to get rid of your home and body negative energy and attracts positive energy. It is a meditating and calming stone and gives calmness to its wearer. It works on the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience.
2. Iolite: Iolite is a semi-precious gemstone which is in violet-blue colour. It is a mineral with very few industrial uses as it can be used as an ingredient for making ceramic parts used in catalytic converters. However, synthetic cordierite is used instead because its supply is easily available, reliable and its properties are consistent. Many other natural materials are losing their place in the industry to synthetic materials for these reasons. Long ado iolite was also used as a guidance stone. Its properties used to help people to understand the angles of the sun. And according to this, they used to travel or navigate from one place to another. Iolite is a vision stone as it helps in building one’s intuition and improves understanding skills. It helps in relieving addictions and also helps in preventing infections and other bacteria entering into the body. It improves your relationships within and around. It helps in building motivation. It helps in improving creative skills. It is beneficial in improving health concepts like vision. Helps in growing spiritual values. It improves memory. It also treats sleep imbalances.
The reason to use these substitutes instead of Blue Sapphire is that,
1. These are abundantly available gems.
2. These are less expensive as compared to Blue Sapphire.
3. They also provide the same benefits as of Blue Sapphire.
4. They don’t cause negative effects as of Blue Sapphire.
5. Easily available.
Gemtre, we have a speciality in selling astrological gemstones. Each bit of Blue Sapphire, Amethyst and Iolite stones marketed by us is tried in a Government Testing Lab. Every gemstone is sold alongside a Certification that incorporates distinctions like shape, cut, measurements, weight and name of the gemstone. We only sell Lab affirmed Gemstones marked by GJEPC, IDGL, IGI.
We provide Blue Sapphire at a price of 3,250/-, Amethyst ranging from 160/- to 11,260/- which varies on kind of product you choose and Iolite at a price of 400/-.
To know the further details of these gems and their benefits, do visit our website.
We wish our gemstone brings positive effects in your life.