Do you know which gems/crystals can be used by children? Find your answer here -Gemtre
First, let us understand about gems.
Basically, Gem is nothing but a mineral beneath the earth’s surface, a mineral or a group of minerals belonging to different mineral families which form a hard substance as rock known to be in crystalline form is defined to be the raw material of gem. This is mined and then processed to be marketed as a gem or to be used as a jewellery. These crystalline forms develop their special and unique characteristics performing their own benefiting properties to the ones who wear them.
There are both natural and synthetic gemstones. Natural gemstones are which mined from the earth’s physical layer and synthetic gemstones are those which are made in laboratories. But whether a gem is natural or synthetic most of its characteristics remain constant.
There are different kinds of gemstones like ruby, emerald, diamond, blue sapphire, yellow sapphire, hessonite, carnallite, selenite, pearl(exception), amethyst, green jade, iolite, red coral, cat’s eye, quartz, turquoise, opal, beryl green, aquamarine, peridot, citrinin, blood stone, blue topaz, tourmaline and etc., Few of these are hard stones and few of them are brittle and soft which is regarded according to its scale of hardness.
There are certain gemstones which even children can wear and have the soothing benefits.
Here is their description and the procedure to use them.
1. Amethyst: Amethyst is a crystal that is mainly helpful in calming. Amethyst carries calming and serene energy that will help you unwind and relax. Place the crystal under the pillow of your children while sleeping or take a spray bottle and put lavender oil in it and put a crystal of amethyst in it and spray in the room before your children sleep.
2. Moonstone: Moonstone is known for peace. It is really good for those children who deal with emotional issues or hyperactive. All you need to do is just make your child hold the crystal or rub it on their forehead.
3. Rose quartz: Rose quartz is known to be a stone of love. “Love and spread the love” is a kind of motive of that stone. It helps your children to overcome any kind of pain and heal from it. Children can wear it or carry it along with them.
4. Tiger’s eye: It is one of the powerful stone which helps your children to live in the present instead of daydreaming. It helps in improving courage. Your children can wear it as bracelets or can carry it along with them.
5. Green Aventurine: It is known as a stone of luck. It helps in supporting you through a tough exam phase of life. Your children can wear it during the time of their exams and also while passing a tough phase in their life.
6. Sodalite: Sodalite is a stone known for calming. Its deep blue colour is what makes it special as it makes thinking clear. It can be used by students in order to concentrate well and have a good IQ so that they can remember everything. They can wear it or carry it.
7. Clear quartz: Clear quartz is known as a perfect healer. As it can heal any kind of situation, pain or stress and can help in handling any kind of situations. This crystal can be kept with your child 24/7 as it can restrict the entering of negative energies in and around your child so that your child stays positive all the time.
Gemtre, we have a speciality in selling astrological gemstones. Each bit of every gemstone marketed by us is tried in a Government Testing Lab. Every gemstone is sold alongside a Certification that incorporates distinctions like shape, cut, measurements, weight and name of the gemstone. We only sell Lab affirmed Gemstones marked by GJEPC, IDGL, IGI.
We provide gemstones and their related products at a genuine price which may vary according to the product you choose.
To know the further details of these gems and their benefits, do visit our website.
We wish our gemstone brings positive effects in your life.