Mystery of a Magical Stone Sulemani hakik - Gemtre
Gemstones are precious stones that stimulate the flow of energy or chi of your body. One such gemstone is Sulemani Hakik.
Hakik or agate may be a semi-precious opaque gemstone which is employed as a healing stone. It's utilized in Astrology as a fortune-teller stone. The wearer of this stone is charged with positive energy and satisfaction.The word ‘Agate’ comes from the Greek river Achates which flows in Sicily. Greek philosophers discovered it three centuries ago. In earlier period, it had been called the soldier’s stone and was also utilized in Egyptian talismans.
Hakik is out there in various colours like red, black, milky, grey, blue, pink, green and brown. the standard of the hakik is decided by its size, weight and colour. A bright coloured or multi-coloured Sulemani indicates prime quality.This stone renders the wearer internal quietude and strength, which is useful in fighting stress. It helps in maintaining contact with divine forces and enkindling spiritual awareness.
Black hakikmaala is worn by many and is believed to be one in every of the foremost powerful protection stone. It can clear the foundation chakra because it is closely related to the tailbone which is that the root chakra. It also removes fears and anxiety and helps to cope with uncontrollable emotions.It is often worn by people stay protected against dark plots fabricated by rivals or ill-wishers. It nullifies the effect of such bad curses and leads the wearer on the trail of happiness.
Benefits & Healing Effects
· It adds a positive aura to the atmosphere and balances the yin and yang, that is, the positive and negative energy.
· Just by keeping it around or wearing, self-confidence is boosted.
· Creates a body equilibrium which is specifically beneficial for aged people.
· Brings success and eliminates bad luck.
· The malefic effect of Plant Saturn is reduced. Wearing the color related to a planet effaces the bad planetary effects.
· Induces sleep and battles sleeplessness and nightmares
· Helps in digestion and improves metabolism
· It heals muscle, joint and lymphatic pains.
· Boosts sexual powers
· Calms sexual tension and pulls a rein on marital disputes.
· It clears the foundation chakra, which is present at the underside of the spine.
· The warm energy exuded by hakik helps in pregnancy and carcinoma.
· It helps in female reproduction.
· It improves focus and performance. The wearer becomes committed towards the goal and is ready to realize it.
· It harmonizes the heartbeat.
· As already evident, it’s a strong healer and is most beneficial for health problems.
· It controls blood circulation and cures skin problems additionally.
How can or not it's worn?
Once worn as an amulet, SulemaniHakik was employed by Persian magicians to divert storms. Some even used Agate bowls. It should somewhat be worn on Sundays after prayers and by Muslims after their Friday prayers, even better, after performing some charity work. It brings the wearer closer to God.
SulemaniHakik will be worn as a hoop. Replacing precious gemstones with Hakik will give effective results.Maala/ rosary is in a different way to hold this stone. HakikMaala is employed for improving willpower and concentration. It also soothes fears and is taken into account very powerful.
It is often worn as a bracelet or in jewellery.You can also use the stone as a pendant. Slide it down a sequence and let it hang freely on your neck, exuding positive energy all throughout your body.