Blow up with Lapis Lazuli -Gemtre
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most valuable semi-precious gemstones. Lapis Lazuli, in short, is also called as ‘Lapis.’ It is a deep blue metamorphic rock known for its antique colour. It is formed with the combination of other minerals while Lazurite being the main constituent. The main deposits of Lapis Lazuli are found in Afghanistan and also found the additional deposits are found in Chile, Siberia, Myanmar and US. Lapis usually contains calcite, pyrite, Sodalite, dolomite and a diversity of minerals are present. Lapis is usually used to make jewellery, gemstones, sculptures. In ancient times Egyptians used Lapis for a beauty treatment. It is also known that in the Bible the word ‘Lapis’ is used instead of ‘Sapphire.’
Lapis is generally known for gemstones and its cutting into beads of required shapes and sizes. Because the hardness of Lapis is only 5 Mohs it is considered as one of the soft rocks used mainly for rings, bracelets, pendants etc., As we know that Lapis is cut into shapes, after that it requires treatment before it is sold as gemstones, sculptures or ornaments. As Lapis is slightly porous it allows and accepts to hold the dye to remove the visible white calcite. It is generally treated with oil or wax that improve the Polishness of Lapis. Lapis is also found in a variety of colours like Berlin-blue, Green-blue, white, gold, black, yellow and lemon.
Who should wear Lapis Lazuli?
Lapis can be worn by Pisces and Sagittarius and the ruling planet of Lapis is Jupiter. And also, Neptune is known to be the ruling planet of Lapis. It also activates the crown, third eye and throat chakras of your body. It is called as a protection stone and it is an opaque stone with a greasy lustre. It can also be worn by anyone irrespective of their ascendant.
Why should one wear Lapis Lazuli?
It removes the negativity from within and around. It helps to balance your physical and mental health. Not only that it also balances your emotional well-being. It provides calmness and peace.
Benefits of Lapis Lazuli:
· It heals your subconscious mind from negative thoughts.
· Improves positivity.
· It boosts your mental health and sensitivity.
· It is suitable for any kind of professions.
· It is also used as a pigment in cosmetic use.
· It balances the chakras and improves its ability to improve yourself.
· It helps in maintaining health.
· It helps in improving prosperity.
· It helps in calming your mind and heart.
How to wear Lapis Lazuli?
1. It can be placed at your home or office.
2. If you are wearing it, then see that the stone touches your skin.
3. It should be worn on your working hand.
4. It must be worn on Saturday evening.
5. Just clean the stone by pouring Luke warm water and dry it immediately.
6. The mantra to be chanted: “Om Sah ShanicharayeNamah”
Gemtre provides you with several products made with Lapis. Here is the description of those along with their price.
1. Lapis Lazuli Ball: Lapis Lazuli crystal opens the third eye and balances the throat chakra. It stimulates enlightenment and enhances dream work and psychic abilities, facilitating spiritual journeying and stimulating personal and spiritual power. This stone quickly releases stress, bringing deep peace. Lapis Lazuli is a protective stone that contacts spirit guardians. It is provided at a price of 1000/-.
2. Lapis Lazuli Bracelet: This stone harmonizes the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels. Lapis Lazuli encourages taking charge of life. It reveals inner truth, encourages self-awareness, and allows self-expression without holding back or compromising. It is provided at a price of 1,600/-.
3. Lapis Lazuli Tree: Lapis lazuli is not a stone one usually likes right away--its deep, mysterious energies can be veiled for a long time until one's mind is ready to be still, be open, and have the courage to discover the mysteries of the universe in silence. It is provided at a price of 700/-.
4. Lapis Lazuli Tumbles: Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one's truth and inspires confidence. It bonds relationships, aiding in expression of feelings and emotions. Lapis Lazuli boosts the immune system, purifies blood, lowers blood pressure, cooling and soothing areas of inflammation. It is provided at a price of 250/-
5. Lapis Lazuli Pencil: Because of its connection to cosmic/heaven energies, lapis lazuli is also believed to provide protection and shield the wearer from negative influences. The water element colour of the stone helps purify lower energies from one's body and align it with higher, healthier vibrations It is provided at a price of 200/-
6. Lapis Lazuli Roller:Improve elasticity of the skin, Reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines, Ease facial muscle tension, Increase product absorption. It is provided at a price of 1000/-
7. Lapis Lazuli Angels: Lazuli helps you to confront the truth, wherever you find it, and to accept what it teaches. Lapis Lazuli bonds relationships in love and friendship and aids expressing feelings and emotions. It dissolves martyrdom, cruelty, and suffering. As a gem essence, it dissolves emotional bondage. It can be kept at work place or your home. It is provided at a price of 270/-
Gemtre, we have a speciality in selling astrological gemstones. Each bit of Lapis Lazuli marketed by us is tried in a Government Testing Lab. Every gemstone is sold alongside a Certification that incorporates distinctions like shape, cut, measurements, weight and name of the gemstone. We only sell Lab affirmed Gemstones marked by GJEPC, IDGL, IGI.
We provide Lapis Lazuli productsat a price ranging from200/- to 1,600/- which varies on the kind of product you choose.
We wish our gemstone brings positive effects in your life.
#lapislazuli #lapislazulistones #lapislazulicrystal #tumbles #pencils #certifiedstones #labtesting #freeastrology #gemological #consultation #angles #bracelet #holisticproduct #lapislazuli #buyonline #ordernow #delhi #karolbagh #india