Moldavite, A healing stone -Gemtre
Moldavite is one of the very ancient stones which was found 15 million years ago. It is a silica rock formed by a meteorite in Germany. It is also a type of tektite. It has a chemical combination of Silicon and Aluminium. It has a hardness of 5.5 to 7 Mohs and the properties the same as glass. Moldavite is a translucent stone with an appearance of mossy green colour with swirls, bubbles and worm-like structures on it.
Moldavites lack the content of water. Due to which it has small holes and wrinkles on its surface same as such of a meteorite and it is a cosmic origin. Pieces of that material were melted and cooled while they were airborne and most of the parts fell in Bohemia, Germany, Austria. As the samples of Moldavite was tested for the isotope analysis it shows the result as beryllium-10 and ivory coast tektites composition.
The deposits of moldavite around the world are estimated at 275 tons. The high-quality moldavite is darker and more saturated in the green colour and the surface has many wrinkles. The medium quality has a huge difference in price as compared to high quality and it is more translucent.
Properties of Moldavites:
1. Color: Natural moldavite has a dull mossy green color.
2. Inclusions: Natural moldavite consists of holes and wrinkles on it.
3. Luster: Natural moldavite has a dull luster, there will no prominently shine.
4. Symmetry: Natural moldavite has no proper symmetry and it is rough.
Benefits of Moldavite:
1. It helps you to have control over desires.
2. It balances the heart chakra.
3. It helps to have control over emotions.
4. It helps you to focus.
5. It helps you to open your third eye chakra.
6. It helps you to strengthen your abilities.
7. It has the power to let you sense the messages from your guarding angels.
How to use moldavite stone?
1. See that the stone touches your skin if you are wearing it as a piece of decor.
2. Keep a piece of moldavite stone in your bag or wallet.
3. Keep the stone of moldavite under your pillow when you sleep in order to get rid of bad dreams.
4. Keep a piece of moldavite stone in locker or cupboard as it protects from robbery.
1. Fake moldavite has a bright color and seems like glass.
2. Fake moldavite has a smooth surface.
3. Fake moldavite is wet and shiny.
4. Fake moldavite has a perfect shape.
Gemtre, we have a speciality in selling astrological gemstones. Each bit of moldavite stone marketed by us is tried in a Government Testing Lab. Every gemstone is sold alongside a Certification that incorporates distinctions like shape, cut, measurements, weight and name of the gemstone. We only sell Lab affirmed Gemstones marked by GJEPC, IDGL, IGI.
To know the further details of these gems and their benefits, do visit our website.
We wish our gemstone brings positive effects in your life.
#gemtre #moldavite #moldavitestone #certifiedgemstone #stones #certification #gemological #gjepc #freeadvise #freeconsulation #astrologicalservice #healingstone #online #buyonline #ordernow #delhi #karolbagh #india